Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum
This is a free help Forum for Indian Students.
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum

Complete help forum for students preparing for icse iit aieee cbse pmt and other related exams.Stay updated about all 2011 exams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  India NewsIndia News  
Keywords
Latest topics
Top posters
abhas

Anu..i luv icse...:)

G-7

siya

Candy

jOhNy

Apurva

WinRrule

ambili

saif

Search if you can't find it here

i want to enquire anyone of you gave bansal bulls eye papper

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
arshbir

PostSubject: i want to enquire anyone of you gave bansal bulls eye papper Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:57 pm

how was it for you?i am confused about maths a lot of concepts were from CBSE.i found it verrrrrrrrrrrryy dificult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siya

PostSubject: Re: i want to enquire anyone of you gave bansal bulls eye papper Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:07 pm

hey arshbir..yeah..i gave it...yaar actaully one day b4 onl i gave d test for allen 2...n itz maths section was a disaster!!so..i was already prepared ki bansals one also gona b tuff...so i felt it was ok..a/c 2 my expectation n m happy...but yaar..i found chm tuff..reely..i tried 2 put a lot pf head in2 dose stupid questions!!!but out of my range!!!but yaar come on..chill..m sure selection ka level utna nahi hai..haan batch achcha milna chahiye...but no tension achcha nahi bhi mila toh regular tests hote rahte hain...unmein we l improve....n fir even bansal sir n my seniors(dere in bansals)were sayin ki shuru mein jinhe low milta hai..75%top mein aate hain..shitikanth bhi R1 batch mein the but hardwork se P1 mein pahunche...so relax.m sure u gonna b selected...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arshbir

PostSubject: Re: i want to enquire anyone of you gave bansal bulls eye papper Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:48 pm

more interesting fact is that achin bansal AIR1 2007 was selected to s4 that was third lowest batch . but siya i am confused will i be selected or not i muffled up 8 question in maths out of my own mistakes and has doubt in many but i think my most of physis and chem part is right. pleseeeeeee help me out!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siya

PostSubject: Re: i want to enquire anyone of you gave bansal bulls eye papper Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm

hehe..gr8 yaar...now all my tension gone!!well yaar selection ka level is low..i told u...n jahan tak batch ki tension thi toh now dat 2 gone!!!hurray!!n ya..temme wat help u need...surely i try ma best 2 help u out....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to enquire anyone of you gave bansal bulls eye papper

Back to top Go down

i want to enquire anyone of you gave bansal bulls eye papper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum :: Exam papers & Model test papers :: ICSE / ISC exam papers and model test papers-