Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum
This is a free help Forum for Indian Students.
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum

Complete help forum for students preparing for icse iit aieee cbse pmt and other related exams.Stay updated about all 2011 exams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  India NewsIndia News  
Keywords
Latest topics
Top posters
abhas

Anu..i luv icse...:)

G-7

siya

Candy

jOhNy

Apurva

WinRrule

ambili

saif

Search if you can't find it here

CHEMISTRY PROJECT

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
arunnambiar1994

PostSubject: CHEMISTRY PROJECT Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:19 pm

I DID A MISTAKE IN THE PROJECT.THE PROJECT WAS ON ACTION OF HEAT IN DIFFERENT SUBSTANCES LIKE OXIDES,NITRATES e.t.c. THERE ARE THREE COLUMNS EXPERIMENT,OBSERVATION,INFERENCE.I DID THE MISTAKES IN ALL PAGES IN EXPERIMENT COLUMN-INSTEAD OF WRITING "A SMALL AMOUNT OF SAMPLE WAS TAKEN IN A HARD GLASS TEST TUBE AND HEATED STRONGLY" IN THE EXPERIMENT COLUMN I JUST WROTE "TO HEAT<AND I WROTE THE NAME OF THE SUBSTANCE BEING HEATED>".I DID A TRICK I WROTE BELOW THE LINE "TO HEAT <AND I WROTE THE NAME OF THE SUBSTANCE BEING HEATED>" THAT "A SMALL AMOUNT OF SAMPLE WAS TAKEN IN A HARD GLASS TEST TUBE AND HEATED STRONGLY".

I CANNOT USE WHITENER BECAUSE I WOULD CREATE A BAD LOOK IN MY PROJECT AND IF I RE-WRITE I WOULD TAKE MORE THAN A MONTH AND I HAVE TO SUBMIT ON COMMING FEB.3rd2008.

HEY FRIENDS PLEASE GIVE AN OPINION ON THIS AND WILL THIS EFFECT MY MARKS.PLEASE SAY....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CHEMISTRY PROJECT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum :: Chemistry :: Chemistry help forum-