Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum
This is a free help Forum for Indian Students.
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum

Complete help forum for students preparing for icse iit aieee cbse pmt and other related exams.Stay updated about all 2011 exams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  India NewsIndia News  
Keywords
CLASS RESULT YEAR 2010
Latest topics
Top posters
abhas

Anu..i luv icse...:)

G-7

siya

Candy

jOhNy

Apurva

WinRrule

ambili

saif

Search if you can't find it here

Answers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
akasha

PostSubject: Answers. Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm

Hey All,

I am not getting how big should be the answer to questions in Ju.Ceaser etc.every time I write my test papers the teacher says it is not enough.u hve to write more.
Is the quantity more required or if I answer to the point,will it be sufficient?

Can some body guide me?

Akasha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abhas

PostSubject: Re: Answers. Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:32 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven In icse more importance is given to keywords and to the point answers instead of length of your answers..... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashutosh007

PostSubject: Re: Answers. Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:26 am

try to answer this.........
wat is meant by the line........"security gives way to conspiracy"....??
cn anybody explain.......??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abhas

PostSubject: Re: Answers. Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:54 pm

try http://www.enotes.com/jc-text/act-ii-scene-iii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Candy

PostSubject: Re: Answers. Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:40 pm

Hi Akasha
In English and in other subjects you need not write lengthy answers .I don't understand why your teacher said this . Only if your points are visible to the examiner he gives you the marks because ha has to correct many papers (300 papers within 15 days)
Only the thing is you have to be through with the chapters .And then your Answers will Show that
GOOD LUCK
Anuja(Candy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHASHANK N K

PostSubject: Re: Answers. Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:50 pm

only answers to the points r enough to score gud marks........but remeber not to miss ritin the punch lines n try ritin them as they r in text........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arya Nair

PostSubject: Re: Answers. Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:18 pm

yah...short answers make the job easy form the examiners also.they won't have to search the whole long answer for the point . sometimes,in a long answer, they might not notice the point.furthermore, the short answers show that you are sure with the answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShriyaOberoy

PostSubject: Re: Answers. Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am

Arya Nair wrote:
yah...short answers make the job easy form the examiners also.they won't have to search the whole long answer for the point . sometimes,in a long answer, they might not notice the point.furthermore, the short answers show that you are sure with the answer.
can you plz give an example? Because my teacher said exactly the same but still I cudn/t get the whole thing right study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answers.

Back to top Go down

Answers.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum :: English :: Julius Caesar Question Answers-