Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum
This is a free help Forum for Indian Students.
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum

Complete help forum for students preparing for icse iit aieee cbse pmt and other related exams.Stay updated about all 2011 exams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  India NewsIndia News  
Keywords
RESULT 2010 YEAR CLASS
Latest topics
Top posters
abhas

Anu..i luv icse...:)

G-7

siya

Candy

jOhNy

Apurva

WinRrule

ambili

saif

Search if you can't find it here

To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala

View previous topic View next topic Go down
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
G-7

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:57 pm

arrghh...merit for you..!! dust for me..!! i hate it when this happens..!! Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjanavr47

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 pm

u sound as if it happens very often..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-7

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:07 pm

Yes..it does.!! Mad i miss out on the goodies by a fraction and i can stand that.....but when my friend get it...i start to get annoyed with maself..! dissapointed to be truthful..!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjanavr47

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:11 pm

think of my situation...my best friend has scored a total of480..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-7

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:14 pm

chuck that out....my bst friend scored 826... im gonna murder her..!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjanavr47

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:24 pm

i feel sorry for u.......... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-7

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 pm

cmon yar...thers no need for sympathy.. she studied well and she got a good rank..i didnt do that well...similaly in ur frnd's case... It happens and i dont rgret...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHASHANK N K

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sat May 15, 2010 10:56 pm

hey guys found dis on some education website while surfing thought it might b useful for u so posting it

The release of results of the Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance Examinations (KEAM) 2010, which was scheduled on 18.05.2010 is preponed to 17.05.2010 (Monday). It will be released by the Honourable Minister for Education and Culture, Sri. M.A. Baby in the PRD Chamber,Thiruvananthapuram, at 10.30 am on 17.05.2010 (Monday). The results will be
available from 17.05.2010, 10.30 am onwards on the following websites:

http://keralaresults.nic.in
www.cee.kerala.gov.in
http://results.kerala.nic.in
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-7

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sun May 16, 2010 2:55 pm

i know dude... Its tomorrow..can't wait...! y0.!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjanavr47

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala Sun May 16, 2010 4:31 pm

it is tomorrow...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala

Back to top Go down

To anjanavr47 and mystygal and others from Kerala

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum :: IIT JEE AIEEE :: IIT-JEE AIEEE BITS Forum-