Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum
This is a free help Forum for Indian Students.
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum

Complete help forum for students preparing for icse iit aieee cbse pmt and other related exams.Stay updated about all 2011 exams.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  India NewsIndia News  
Keywords
sample computer 2009 Icse practical timetable Results maths bluej CHEMISTRY 2011 2008 board question class MODEL programs PAPERS table java Exam time result SYLLABUS english 10th
Latest topics
Top posters
abhas

Anu..i luv icse...:)

G-7

siya

Candy

jOhNy

Apurva

WinRrule

ambili

saif

Search if you can't find it here

bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
diptojit

PostSubject: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 am

anyone feeling even a hint of sadness after the ISC's over....or is it all about Happiness Happiness and Happiness !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SHASHANK N K

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:54 am

bhai obviously one has to feel bad..........Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

feeling bad to say bye to teachers whose were bubbling with enthusiasm to teach us wen v student were not interested also......

feeling bad to say good bye to principal who ignored my attendance shortagein 11th.......

feeling bye to say good bye to so called OUR ADDA where i spent most of my time in 11th n 12th.......

feeling bad to say bye to my classmates who helprd me cope up with lessons done wen i spent during the class(got to sleep who can stay awake thru 1.5 hrs class.....)

feeling bad to say bye to my ENGLISH teacher specially for his consistency n experience(53 years) coz he was very consistent n never did more than three phrases in MACBETH(in 2 hour class Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

feeling bad to say bye to my PHY, CHEM, BIO, text book which were my BIBLE for last two years of my skol LIFE......
last but not least
feeling bad to say bye to u all guys guys who helped me a lot during BOARDS......

finally WISHING U ALL ALL THE BEST.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diptojit

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:53 pm

yeah I'm also feeling a little sad....no more board paper discussions here after the exam, no more discussions of possible questions that could come.....this forum was great...it was really splendid discussing things here.....we should stay in touch in future as well.... Kudos to the ISC 2010 batch.......

Back to top Go down
View user profile
neeha

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:02 pm

its obvious!! u really dont no wen ur goin to meet ur frnds again!!! its sad!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diptojit

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:25 pm

yeah... I never feel sad after an exam but the ISC I guess is different....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjanavr47

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:36 pm

it was fun....wasn't it Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
diptojit

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:36 am

it definitely was great fun......ohh I miss those days....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
G-7

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ?? Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 pm

dude...it all depends on the person...! personally..i wish to forget the past and move onn..! i have some dreadful experiences which still sends a chill down my spine..! i tried for two years but i was not strong enough.! u cant just forget a face u knew so well.....and its even hard when u see that face evryday....! so i hope this change of atmosphere would bring the change which i so really long for..!
u knw..."personal relationships"..!!!

sorry guys for spoiling ur time with my stupid memories..!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ??

Back to top Go down

bidding farewell to the ISC's.....anyone feeling sad ??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Complete IIT AIEEE ICSE ISC PMT help forum :: IIT JEE AIEEE :: IIT-JEE AIEEE BITS Forum-